So, it’s been a while since I’ve had a functional computer… I somehow got the old iMac to turn on for a little over a week, and was able to get some ads done (yes!) here are some downsides:
- I still have to do an email blast version of the current print ad… which is on the desktop of my dead computer.
- I have 2 more H-D ads to put together this week.
- I have to assemble a portfolio of my (random list of “artsy” words) work for an interview on Wednesday.
- I’ve been saving for months, but my new computer may not ship for 5 days… and it might not be the computer I need.
- I think my resume is lost in the fray.
I think it’s going to be a lot of drawing comics to tie my portfolio together. I didn’t want my work to be represented like that, but… maybe I’m stressing out more than I should, but though I can keep composure like a goddamn campion… best believe, I’m stressing the fuck out.