Yearly Archives: 2020

Counting in Google Sheets for SEO

So, I’m working on this project where I’m optimizing descriptions for a client using Google Sheets. I need these descriptions to follow a very specific format, and to be sure that they do… I’m using Google Sheets. I’m also using it because I’m going to be populating them through an import with a CSV file. It just makes sense to do it all in one place.

Ten FREE Easter Egg Textures

10 FREE Grunge Easter Egg Textures

April 13, 2020 |

Slightly late for the holiday, here is a small collection of FREE textures photographed from painted eggs. These textures are perfect for photo or text overlays, use in color or black and white.

36 Days (of Type) Later

April 9, 2020 |

This year, kind of at the last minute I decided to join in on the fun of #36DaysofType. I did each letter based on a horror film, and I had a lot of fun… Also, to my surprise, I actually finished it on time.