36 Days (of Type) Later

This year, kind of at the last minute I decided to join in on the fun of #36DaysofType. I did each letter based on a horror film, and I had a lot of fun… Also, to my surprise, I actually finished it on time.

I had a lot of doubts at first whether or not I would be able to take on such a challenge in a timely manner, but I did it. During this challenge I was able to complete 3 fonts I had been working on for a while, which also made me very happy.

In fact, I had so much fun that I immediately (also ridiculously last minute) joined in on the fun of the #100DayChallenge. I’m still figuring out a theme, but I’ve been messing with procreate animations, so it’s just been a bit of that so far.

Monster and horror influenced, of course… but I’m open to requests.

My original plan was to have a little poem that went with each letter, and for the most part I finished them (see my instagram page for info). I had hoped to put together a zine when I was finished.

I’m still planning on putting together a small zine, but it will depend on how much time I have to put it all together, now that I’ve started another massive project.

Either way, keep an eye out for this zine in the future. I haven’t decided on print or PDF yet, but either way any information will be available here. Talk to you soon.


Franklinstein is HERE

Gearing up for October I’m proud to announce my newest font release, Franklinstein. I’ve been planning this one for a while, and it’s got some pretty cool features:

  • 12 Standard Ligatures for more variation
  • OTF, TTF, EOT, WOFF & WOFF2 files for Desktop and Web
  • Handbook for Usage with a super cool cover, drawn by yours truly
Continue reading